Cookies

We use essential cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set analytics cookies that help us make improvements by measuring how you use the site. These will be set only if you accept.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our cookies page.

Essential Cookies

Essential cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. For example, the selections you make here about which cookies to accept are stored in a cookie.

You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics Cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify you.

Third Party Cookies

Third party cookies are ones planted by other websites while using this site. This may occur (for example) where a Twitter or Facebook feed is embedded with a page. Selecting to turn these off will hide such content.

Skip to main content

The Trustees

Name Role Profile

David Croston

Chairman

A Scientist by training, worked in the Agricultural sector. Strategic planner for the GB Sheep Industry and then CEO of a Marketing Quango. As Treasurer Re-organised a large Agricultural Charity. Now retired.

David Bostrom

Vice Chairman

TBC

Helen Thompson

Trustee

TBC

Helen Garratt

Trustee

TBC

Sandra Russell

Trustee

I have lived in the village since March 1982, when I joined the Centre's Committee and being a past Chair of Trustees, I have watched the building and all its facilities grow into a great asset for the village.

Jane Tress

Trustee

We are ‘Enhance Fitness’ . As a Trustee, I am passionate about our Centre and want it to offer a safe place for our Community to ‘work, rest and play’, now and in the future.

Tracy Burn

Trustee

TBC

Sam Wade

Trustee

I moved to Long Buckby in 2017 and have met some great people. I am very excited to bring my technology/IT background to help make the centre a much more accessible and easier to access

Lynne Meryl Chapman

Trustee

TBC

Hazel Durbridge

Trustee

After a long career in community and economic development, overseeing the management of community centres in several roles, I am keen to see our centre become financially sustainable, preserving it for future generations.