Cookies

We use essential cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set analytics cookies that help us make improvements by measuring how you use the site. These will be set only if you accept.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our cookies page.

Essential Cookies

Essential cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. For example, the selections you make here about which cookies to accept are stored in a cookie.

You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics Cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify you.

Third Party Cookies

Third party cookies are ones planted by other websites while using this site. This may occur (for example) where a Twitter or Facebook feed is embedded with a page. Selecting to turn these off will hide such content.

Skip to main content

Booking FAQs

Booking - Frequently Asked Questions

If you have a question not answered here, please Contact Us via this website or telephone on 01327 844753 - leave a message and we will get back to you within 24 hours.

We are asked many questions by our Customers, here are just a few.

Q  Can I have a bouncy castle in the Main Hall, and if so what is the maximum height it can be?
A  Yes – as long as it is from a reputable and insured company. The maximum height is 8ft 4in.

Q  Can I get in earlier than my booked time?
A  Only half an hour earlier, otherwise you must pay for extra time. We need allow other groups time to set up or clear away, and for cleaning

Q  Must I clear away and clean before I leave?
A  Yes. The room /hall must be left as you found it. Cleared and clean. Brooms and brushes are available in the Main Hall chair store

Q  Can I access the WiFi and how?
A  Yes – just ask and we will give you the password.

Q  How do I access the PA system?

A  The Main Hall has a ceiling PA system, controlled by a wall mounted unit on the stage. Radio microphones and a cable microphone are available for Hirers free of charge. Just ask when booking the Main Hall. The Main Hall PA is also equipped with Hearing Loop. You can download our Helpsheet here.

Q  Can I use my own music - for example from an iPad/Android device?
A  Just plug you device into the wall unit - located at the back of the stage - and follow the Helpsheet.

Q  What cutlery and crockery is available to hire?
A  There are at least 100 place setting of each in stock. Details are on the website under Facilities. Please check with us to see what is available  - it is very important to check availability before hiring. All kitchens have a number of cups available for tea/coffee making.

Q  How many tables and chairs are available?
A  A list is on the website under The Centre. You can check this list here. Please check
availability before hiring – others may need some also!